Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Florida @ Tennessee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Florida @ Tennessee

    This may be the best offensive first half of basketball I have ever seen and its only 11 minutes into the game. 3s, pick and rolls, beautiful.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    Who's winning?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    41-37 FL at the moment. 3 minutes before the half. Thte paced slowed down after I entered the post.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    I figured with the way that Florida got pounded by Arky they'd come out on fire. They need to keep giving the ball to Lofton, guard Speights, and defend the three, and they should be able to wear UF down.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    Keep up the full court pressure as well. Your gonna give up a few points, but the young guys will throw it away too. Florida pick and rolls as good as one I have seen, and they have made the extra pass very well. It wouldnt surprise me to see both teams tap 100 tonight.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    I know we had the discussion on officials last week and brought up Ted Valentine, and I will change my note a little tonight. He has made a butt of hisself at times tonight.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figured with the way that Florida got pounded by Arky they'd come out on fire. They need to keep giving the ball to Lofton, guard Speights, and defend the three, and they should be able to wear UF down. </div></div>
    I hate to say it, but anytime I think Tenn is doing well, it works like a curse. I can read the pre-season for football and think they will win "x" games and you can knock off 2 or 3. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] All I had to do was nod my head at some of the KY guys at work when they played the other day, and you know they (Tenn) are gonna win the next couple. Works for about any team. I'm a black cat. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Florida @ Tennessee

    UF shot 62% in the first half and only leads by 4. UT gets a little better against the zone in the second half and they'll take it over.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •